Monday 10 October 2011

And You Say Nothing At All

I feel that I have been demoted from friend to stalker now that I man I was kind of ‘seeing’ has ignored 4 attempts to contact him. 1 email, no response, not surprised as he doesn’t use email much, 2 BBM messages no response, very odd as we ‘talk’ on Blackbree most days, 1 phone call – he didn’t pick up, I didn’t leave a message.
Lucky I have been working on my attachment and abandonment issues! My friend Jo was saying that we never really know what’s going on when this stuff happens but that it is a fantastic opportunity to question core beliefs about self or men that can arise at times like this.
It’s a trick and I am not going to fall for it. I know that the caprice of another cannot dictate my future happiness but my belief system certainly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment