Friday, 8 February 2013
In the past two years I have 'dated' (if that's what they call it these days) men with the following occupations.
1. bond trader
2. psychiatric nurse (who should have really been a psychiatric patient)
3. barrister (and total twat)
4. unemployed fashion student
I see where I have been going wrong ..
Sunday, 20 January 2013
- man is extremely interesting & rich
- international border issues
- protection of inheritance
When a friend who was struggling not to divorce his wife asked me if I would ever get married again, my response was
'Not for something as transient as love.'
Wednesday, 28 March 2012
I finally managed to edit my packing down to 16 Kilo’s this morning. I wandered around the flat in ever decreasing circles, cleaning, moving things, switching things off. My spirit appears to begin the journey before my body, I feel myself becoming lighter, frailer and more transparent as I prepare to leave one city to travel to another 4000 miles away.
I am posting on http://thisismiamigirl.blogspot.com/ for the next 3 weeks