Sunday 20 November 2011

Is There Some Light At The End Of This Tunnel?

So after working for 9 weeks without getting paid, I should have some money this coming week and hopefully some more a few weeks after. The thing is that the university I work for have not only delayed payment for over two months but they have decided that they will spread payment of my salary over 10 months. Of course this is totally illegal but without a lawyer there is very little one can do about it. So I am not sure how much of my money I can get my hands on but I do know this. I need to
  • pay 2 months rent
  • pay council tax
  • pay back money I owe
  • replace the hall carpet (thank you Stella)
  • buy a new computer
  • get a ticket to Miami
  • have botox (should be at the top of the list)
  • buy new winter clothes and boots
It's pretty frightening as the whole stress of not having money for ages has been getting to me and now that I will finally get some money I am worried that there won't be enough money. If I had the money that they owe me I actually wouldn't be worried about money at all. Very annoying how money issues can be so pervasive

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand how this can be done!? I DONT UNDERSTAND>>!>!>!>!
    You probably have already - but did you think of calling ACAS to run the situation by them?
    If you ever need an employment lawyer, I know a very good one. x Emma

    ReplyDelete