Thursday 28 July 2011

Park Life

Stella and I went on my favourite dog walk for the first time today. Our route was accross Trafalgar Square, on to The Mall. Into St James Park, walk all the way up the right hand side of the park, cross and then do a lap of Green Park and walk home via St James. It was always Chilli's favourite walk and we met many of her old friends this morning.
On way back up Jermyn Street I noticed that Floris were having  a sale so I treated myself to some Jasmin shower gel. I am practically hydrophobic at the moment so it will be handy to have something to tempt me into the suds. When I get a bit low emotionally as I have this past few weeks it often manifests as
  • don't go
  • don't answer it
  • don't wash
  • don't care

Stella is fighting to stay awake after her 2 mile run this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment