Sunday 20 November 2011

Room For Manoeuvre

I see that I am in one of those places where I need to take stock of what is working in my life and what is not. I am exhausted, anti social (more so) and have little in the way of opitimism. I have not been feeling well and I really need to do something about it. This week I am going to
  • Make a Dr's appointment and get some blood tests done ( I should have done this when I fell but I hate him)
  • Buy some Floradix (which is £15 but really works)
  • Try and Meditate for a few minutes a day
  • Make sure I spend at least a few hours a day doing what I want to do rather than what I have to do
  • Eat really healthy, light food and drink fresh juice everyday
  • I might even attend a yoga class since a woman in Tracey's shop was talking about almost having an orgasm at a kundalini yoga class

No comments:

Post a Comment