Saturday 19 November 2011

Morning Muses

Watching the sunlight break though the dawn is our new favourite thing. I have never really considered myself a morning person although my cafeine addiction normally rouses me in to action at a reasonably early hour. Stella's house training regime involves making sure that she is able to go to the toliet outside the flat very soon after she wakes up to eat her chicken & rice breakfast. She is sitting on my pillow looking hungry from around 6.45 so I have got into the habit of gulping expresso while she eats and pulling on last nights laundry and leaving the house just before 7.
It is really worth the effort though. The parks are wonderful at this time of day. London is wonderful. Life is wonderful. If you are waking up late wondering if you have missed the point of it all then really perhaps you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment