Saturday 14 May 2011

Ain't no sunshine when shes gone

Just walked home from the benefit office via St James Park. Took a few deep breaths as I entered the park where we used to stand feeding the crows monkey nuts in the winter.  Every morning we used to go to the far corner nearest The Cabinet War Rooms and all the crows would sweep down from the trees and swoop screeching around our heads as I threw them nuts. Chilli would channel Keanu Reeves in Constantine.  It was beautiful – high gothic drama – like a scene from Armageddon.
My relationship with money is as on /off as ever. One minute I am laying on Miami Beach the next I am signing on. I have a real sense of the duality of the life force today. I can be happy and simultaneously sad, broken and stronger than ever before. I walk into my flat and say hello to the dog. A little sting of pain sounds in my chest but the music is beautiful. The good thing about having a broken heart is that it leaves you wide open. I worship a God that wants me on my feet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment