Sunday 8 May 2011

Breakfast

Melon, Granola and Frozen Yogurt. Really thought that the dog was going to die today. Took her out and she couldn't walk. Called the vet who told me to bring her in. Cried all the way to Victoria on the bus remembering that line in Carrie Fishers, Postcards From The Edge where she is talking about crying down the phone and refers to it as 'her least favourite version of herself'. My trousers are covered in slug like snot trails I think they cost £250 I can't remember. If I ever spend alot of money on myself I kind of disassociate and get very vague on the figure.
The vet shot the dog up with Morphine - she jerked when he put the syringe in and he slashed his hand with the needle. 'That should take the edge of your day' I laughed.
He didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment